Providing the NIFTY® test to your patients is safe and simple.
- Conduct pre-test genetic counseling with patient and sign consent form.
- Carry out 10 ml blood draw from patient.
- If plasma separation will be carried out locally, conduct blood and plasma separation (not mandatory).
- Pack blood/plasma sample in NIFTY® test package.
- Send test package to NIFTY® certified laboratory with our assigned courier company under our prepaid account.
- Sequencing takes place at NIFTY™ laboratory.
- Receive test results 10 working days later.
- Conduct post-test genetic counseling with patient.
If you are not already a NIFTY® test provider please visit the New Providers section under the Order a test menu title. Alternatively, contact us via email or telephone for more details.